PADI - OPEN WATER PREMIUM PLAN ATLANTIDA
The PADI Open Water course is the first level of certification that PADI offers. It is a process where you will learn what is necessary to dive independently from a diving professional. And in the end you will be able to acquire an internationally recognized license to dive all over the world, in addition to this you will be able to obtain your buoyancy certification that will allow you to move in the water maintaining neutral buoyancy and be able to be static in the water. When you control your buoyancy you expend less air; in the end, you make less effort to move and that has a positive effect on your air consumption.
1st day (independent study): The student must watch the video of the course, in which they will visually learn 28 skills that every diver must know and, after this, they will start with the theory of the course, knowledge reviews and on-line tests. line.
2nd day (half day): 2 dives in the sea. The first training dive where you will practice all 28 skills after the instructor’s demonstration. Followed by another dive to a maximum of 12 meters, where they will practice the skills they did in training, but now in open water.
3rd day (half day): 2 dives at different dive sites, maximum 12 meters where you will practice the skills you did in training, but now in open water.
4th day (half day): 2 dives at different dive sites, but now at a maximum of 18 meters, which will be the level of certification with which you will end up diving anywhere in the world.
- 6 dives: 1 for training and 5 in the sea, in Tayrona Park.
- All rental of diving equipment for the dives (suit, boots, mask, fins, regulator, vest).
- Transportation by boat from the Santa Marta International Marina to the dive sites and back, on the second and third days.
- Water and snack. Coffee and water in the store
- PADI Professional 4 days.
- Photos of the course.
- Small groups
- Accident insurance
- Study Manual, Dive Planner and 2 Certifications (total cost: 106 USD to be paid directly to PADI with bank card).
- Does not include Entrance to the marina 10,000 cop
1The price of the course is COP $ 1.850,000 in total per person (for all the diving center service).plus 106 usd for the PADI materials and certificate.
Book now paying a deposit on Paypal on the next payment button.
Please, check availability before pay; At the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by WhastApp +573015515886
AFTER DIVE YOU MUST WAIT 18 HOURS BEFORE FLIGHT