DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
The Try Dive is a mini course for people who have never dived before or don’t have the time or desire to do a full course to get certified.
The course consists on two dives. At the first dive, you will learn four basic skills which gives you an idea about your equipment and safety and enable you to dive in a safe way:
- Clear the mask
- Recovery and clear the regulator
- Comunication with hand signals
- Equalization techniques
After that you will go to the reef
On the second dive you will continue exploring the reef, purely to enjoy diving. You will dive at two different dive sites to have the máximum experience.
- Rental equipment (wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel, BCD, 2 Tanks and regulator)
- Transportation by boat from the Santa Marta International Marina to the dive sites and back.
- Water and snacks on the boat, coffee and water at the dive shop.
- 2 dives
- Theory and practical session
- Pictures underwater
- Small Groups
- PADI Professional
- Does not include Entrance to the marina (11.000COP low season/ 15.000COP high season)
280.000 COP per person.
Book now paying a deposit with Paypal on the next payment button.
AFTER DIVE YOU MUST WAIT 18 HOURS BEFORE FLIGHT