PADI RESCUE DIVER COURSE
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Advanced open water level
- Having a valid certification of Emergency First Response (If you dont have it you can do it with us)
1st day (full day): the student will watch the rescue diver video, in this video he will visually learns the scenarios that might happen underwater. After the theory session the student will go to the pool to practice the exercises that can be useful when you have a problem with a kind of victim but this time it’s going to be in controled enviroment (pool). Also, we will start with some theory, knowledges reviews and quizzes
2nd day (half day): This day we are going to perform 2 open water inmersions at national Tayrona park to practice the exercises that we learn the day before but this time in a real enviroment.
- 3 dives in total: 1 dive session in the pool plus 2 open water dives at the Tayrona National Park
- Rental equipment: ( wetsuit, mask, boots, fins, BCD, Tanks and Regulator)
- Transportation to the pool and back
- Transportation by boat from the Santa Marta International Marina to the dive sites at Tayrona and back
- PADI Instructor
- Small Groups
- Pictures Underwater
- Water and snack
- Rescue Dive Manual and dive certificate.
In total 51 USD to PADI which cover this, the payment for this (Rescue diver certification) this payment has to be pay by credit card.
The price of the course is COP $ 700,000 in total per person (for all the diving center service) plus 51 usd for the PADI materials and certificate.
Book now paying 20% with Paypal on the next payment button.
AFTER DIVE YOU MUST WAIT 18 HOURS BEFORE FLIGHT