PADI RESCUE DIVER COURSE
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Advanced open water level
- Having a valid certification of Emergency First Response (If you dont have it you can do it with us)
1st day (full day): the student will watch the rescue diver video, in this video he will visually learns the scenarios that might happen underwater. After the theory session the student will go to the sea to practice the exercises that can be useful when you have a problem with a kind of victim but this time it’s going to be in controled enviroment. Also, we will start with some theory, knowledges reviews and quizzes
2nd day (half day): This day we are going to perform 2 open water inmersions at national Tayrona park to practice the exercises that we learn the day before but this time in a real enviroment.
- 4 dives in total: 2 trainning dives plus 2 open water dives at the Tayrona National Park
- Rental equipment: ( wetsuit, mask, snorkel, boots, fins, BCD, Tanks and Regulator)
- Transportation by boat from the Santa Marta International Marina to the dive sites at Tayrona and back
- PADI Professional
- Small Groups
- Pictures Underwater
- Water and snack
- Rescue Dive Manual and dive certificate. In total 70 USD to PADI which cover this, the payment must be paid by credit card.
- Does not include Entrance to the Marina (10.000COP low season/ 15.000COP high season)
The price of the course is COP $ 700,000 in total per person (for all the diving center service) plus 70 usd for the PADI materials and certificate.
Book now paying a deposit on Paypal on the next button.
AFTER DIVE YOU MUST WAIT 18 HOURS BEFORE FLIGHT