If you want to continue your adventure and discover more about diving. The PADI Advanced Open Water course is the second level of certified training offered by PADI. It is a process where you will learn different adventures in diving. The advanced course is mainly about diving, hands on experience and fun. There are 2 mandatory adventures, deep diving and underwater navigation. The other 3 adventures are eligible among: fish identification, underwater photography, diving in currents, ship wrecks, night, peak performance buoyancy…
The course lasts 2 days:
1st day (half day): 3 dives in Tayrona Park, with 3 adventures to be arranged
2nd day (half day): 2 dives in the Tayrona Park, with 2 adventures to be arranged.
- 5 dives in total: all of them at the sea. Tayrona Park.
- Rental equipment: wetsuit, mask, snorkel, boots, fins, BCD, Tanks and Regulator, compass)
- Transportation by boat from the Santa Marta International Marina to the dive sites at Tayrona and back
- PADI Professional
- Small Groups
- Pictures Underwater
- Advanced Open Water Manual and dive certificate. In total 55 USD to PADI, just by credit card.
- Does not include Entrance to the Marina (10.000COP low season/ 15.000COP high season)
The price of the course is COP $ 700,000 in total per person (for all the diving center service).plus 55 usd for the PADI materials and certificate
Book now paying a deposit on Paypal on the next payment button.
AFTER DIVE YOU MUST WAIT 18 HOURS BEFORE FLIGHT