PADI- Dive Master Course
Take diving to a higher and a more professional level by taking the PADI Dive Master course. The PADI Dive Master course will hone your diving skills further and help you become a better, more confident diver. You can work as a DM or dive master after completing the dive master certification.
Being the first level in becoming a professional diver, taking the PADI dive master course will further develop the basic diving, problem-solving, and all other skills you previously learned. Thst will make you more confident and more proficient in diving.
During the dive master training, you will learn how to supervise and assist other divers and manage scuba diving activities. You will also learn to assist instructors during diver training.
- The diver must have 18 years old.
- The diver has to be certified as a RESCUE diver.
- The diver must have a valid certification in Primary care (EFR).
The dive master program involves knowledge development lessons and diving workshops that help you become a professional diver. The topics include the role and characteristics of being a dive master; managing dive sessions; conducting dive programs, helping out student divers, safety and risk management while diving, search and recovery projects, and more.The dive master course usually takes around 3-4 weeks to complete. The course includes classroom workshops, independent study as well as about 20 dives for practical application. The classroom workshops, practical and diving part of the course will be planned in advance with the student
- 20 dives in total.
- Rental equipment: wetsuit, mask, boots, fins, BCD, Tanks and Regulator, compass)
- Transportation by boat from the Santa Marta International Marina to the dive sites at Tayrona and back
- PADI Professional
- Pictures Underwater
- Dive Master Crew Pack (DM manual, instructor’s manual, logbook, planner, diving encyclopedia, diving slates)
- Does not include Entrance to the marina (10.000 COP)
AFTER DIVE YOU MUST WAIT 18 HOURS BEFORE FLIGHT