PADI - OPEN WATER
The Open Water course is the first level of certification that offers PADI. It’s a process you will learn the basics to dive independendent from a pro. At least you will have a recognized certificate to dive around the world.
1st day (full day): the student will watch some educational videos of dive theory, in which he will visually learn 28 skills that every diver has to know. After the theory session our students learn and repete the practical skills in a pool. Also, we will start with some theory, knowledges reviews and quizzes
2nd day (half day): we will go on the first two Dives with a máximum depth of 12 meters. On these dives the students will repeat 16 of the 28 skills he or she learned in the pool. After a short Lunch Break we will continue the day with another theory block in the afternoon.
3rd day (half day): we will do two more dives. This time with a máximum depth of 18 meters. After finishing the dives the students will get certified and be able to dive anywhere in the world.
- 5 dives in total: 1 dive session in the pool plus 4 open water dives at the Tayrona National Park
- Rental equipment: wetsuit, mask, boots, fins, BCD, Tanks and Regulator)
- Transportation to the pool and back
- Transportation by boat from the Santa Marta International Marina to the dive sites at Tayrona and back
- PADI Instructor
- Small Groups
- Pictures Underwater
- Open Water Manual, Dive Planer and dive certificate. In total 56 USD to PADI which cover the, just by credit card.
- Does not include Entrance to the marina 5000 cop
The price of the course is COP $ 700,000 in total per person (for all the diving center service).plus 61 usd for the PADI materials and certificate.
Book now paying 20% with Paypal on the next payment button.
AFTER DIVE YOU MUST WAIT 18 HOURS BEFORE FLIGHT