PADI - OPEN WATER
The Open Water course is the first level of certification that offers PADI. It’s a process you will learn the basics to dive independendent from a pro. At least you will have a recognized certificate to dive around the world.
1st day (independent study): the student will watch some educational videos of dive theory, you will learn the skills that every diver must to know. Also, you will start with some theory, knowledges reviews and quizzes
2nd day (half day): The first dive, it’s the trainning, an instructor will demonstrate you the skills of the video. Then, you will go on the first two Open Water Dives, with a máximum depth of 12 meters. On these dives the students will repeat 16 of the 28 skills he or she learned before.
3rd day (half day): we will do two more dives. This time with a máximum depth of 18 meters. After finishing all the theory and practical part, the students will get certified and be able to dive anywhere in the world.
- 5 dives in total: 1 dive session of trainning plus 4 open water dives at the Tayrona National Park
- Rental equipment: wetsuit, mask, boots, fins, BCD, Tanks and Regulator)
- Transportation by boat from the Santa Marta International Marina to the dive sites at Tayrona and back
- PADI Professional
- Small Groups
- Pictures Underwater
- Open Water Manual, Dive Planer and dive certificate. In total 61 USD to PADI , must be paid just by credit card.
- Does not include Entrance to the marina (10.000COP low season/ 15.000COP high season)
The price of the course is COP $ 700,000 in total per person (for all the diving center service).plus 61 usd for the PADI materials and certificate.
Book now paying a deposit on Paypal on the next payment button.
AFTER DIVE YOU MUST WAIT 18 HOURS BEFORE FLIGHT